Decks are very popular, low-cost way to add living space to a home providing a great space to relax and enjoy outdoor with family and friends. However, they need to be properly maintained, because wood decks are subject to the damaging effects of weather so it is critical to have your deck cleaned and sealed on a regular basis.
A poorly maintained deck quickly turns grey in color as it deteriorates due to the high level of ultra violet light (UV) dirt, mold, and algae. Deck becomes dry and splinters form, creating a rougher surface even more inviting to dirt and grime and mold. Preventing this type of situation is very important.
Breezall Home Renovation have the experts with the skills and experience to ensure your project is executed professionally, timely and high quality. We will keep your deck treated with a professional grade decking stain/sealing product. Before deck stain/sealer are applied, the wood needs to be thoroughly pressure washed to remove the dirt, grime, and soil, re nailing raised nails, replacement of rotten boards, light sanding to smooth out rough board surfaces. For more information or to schedule your maintenance service,
please call (240) 277-0561 or email us with any questions.
We understand the importance of safeguarding your beloved home by keeping up with the maintenance. Our goal is to keep you on budget and guide you through the process of keeping decks shining!
- We offer reliable high quality workmanship
- Affordable prices
- Licensed and Fully Insured
- We guarantee our workmanship just because we do a very good job!!!!!!
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and we are willing to go the extra mile to make you a satisfied customer. Breezall Window Cleaning will have your windows shining in no time.
We get pride in making each task a first concern, and we aspire for the very top client satisfaction during any portion of the home renovation process..
- Breezall is dedicated to providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Clean & Courteous home improvement service provider.
- Warranty: We back up our work with a warranty so that you can feel secure knowing the job was done right.
- Quality Brand Name Products: We only use quality cleans products
- Liability Insurance: We carry a minimum of $1,000,000.
- Workers’ Compensation Coverage
- Bonded, Licensed, Insured
- References(upon request)